I confirmed that I see a "random" year of the year of an album when the
tracks on the album (or the album set) have different years.

I tagged all tracks manually to set the correct year via mp3tag.
I can see the correct year when check "(...) More" in the web UI but I
see the year of a random track as the year of the album and *NOT* the
year of the first *NOR* the year of the last track.

I'm running LMS on piCore
Server
Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070 @ Tue Aug 3 11:43:18 CEST 2021
Operating system: piCore - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.32.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 1.05
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.071
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

See below
38900
and
38901

|Filename: rec2.png                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38901|