tonymac wrote:
> I have tried several ways - Windows, WinSCP and Qnap File Station. All
> show me as the owner. Something must have changed recently, but I know
> not what!

As Paul says check the scanner log first but it’s most likely that LMS
can’t see the new files.
Use WinSCP to compare owner, group and access permission (774 etc)
between a file you know LMS can see and one it can’t.
My money would be on the group being different.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes