tonymac wrote:
> Thanks for your reply - I have compared settings, ownership etc between
> album folders in WINscp as you suggested - Missing Files/Folders have
> exactly thec
> same owner, group and access permission. However I note that you
> mention '774'. My files state '0770 ?. Not understanding Winscp that
> well, should I change the octal number?

I don't know anything about your NAS, or how LMS connects to it. But, in
general, '0770' permissions on a file or a directory will prevent
"world" (i.e. third party) access. Might "permissions' be the root of
the problem ?

tonymac wrote:
> Relatively inexperienced with digging into LMS  - I have a QNAP NAS,
> which has been working very well for quite some time. Just recently I
> have noticed when adding new Music Folders to my NAS, they are not
> appearing in the LMS. Permissions for all my music folders are
> identical, so I have ruled that problem out?

It sounds as if the problem is limited to some new folders that you have
recently added. Are there some steps still required on the NAS to make
them world/LMS readable ?