mherger wrote:
> > http://downloads.slimdevices.com/releases/latest.xml:
> > while http://downloads.slimdevices.com/releases/nightly/stable.xml
> > reports 8.3.1.
> >
> > Probably is better to update the pointer in the latest too?
>
> "latest" is the latest released version. "stable" is the nightly build
> of the stable (8.3.x) branch (vs. the unstalbe "dev", which would be
> 8.4).

Hi Michael, thanks for your answer, I sent you also a PM on this matter,
you could then forget it.

But could you please better articulate what we are expecting is going to
happen?

Using this dependency problem, as an example:

"latest" is now 8.3.0 and, as per yesterday night, it suffers from
that.
"nigthly stable" is 8.3.1 and the problem is not there, which means has
been corrected at some time.

Should we expect 8.3.0 will be corrected too in the near future OR is
'frozen' untill you will promote 8.3.1 to 'latest'?  If so, when sis
going to happen (talking in general, not specific to that release and
problem)

Hoping my question is clear,

Thanks.