zzzap wrote:

> Anyone familiar with the LMS code stack that can point me to the files
> where 'stdout' are picket up and sendt to the output?

Code:
--------------------
    → Slim/Player/Song.pm (open) ---------------------------------→
Slim/Player/SongStreamController.pm →
  ↓                              ↑   ↓
↑
  Slim/Player/TranscodingHelper.pm   Slim/Player/Pipeline.pm

>  In hope its not C code in need of recompiling :)
You're in luck: it's perl, well known for being simple to read and
understand /s

'Various SW' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/): Web Interface | Text
Interface | Playlist Editor / Generator | Music Classification | Similar
Music | Announce | EventTrigger | Ambient Noise Mixer | DB Optimizer |
Image Enhancer | Chiptunes | LMSlib2go | ...
'Various HowTos' (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/documents/LMS/): build a
self-contained LMS | Bluetooth/ALSA | Control LMS with any device | ...