mherger wrote:
> >> No, that's for when there are more than 2 tracks in the queue. Once
> >> playback of the third to last track has started, DSTM would kick in.
> But
> >> that's not true in case of a single track.
>
> > Based on your feedback I have successfully implemented a multi call
> > workaround that
>
> I probably wasn't clear enough: you shouldn't need any workaround. This
>
> should just work. What I didn't explicitly mention in my response was
> that in case of a single track DSTM would wait for half of the track to
>
> be played back before adding new tracks. This is to allow a user to add
>
> track by track, without DSTM kicking in.
>
> > (b) Adds a Track that is 2 secs in length with no sound
>
> Can you test my above? No need to add these two tracks. Just one single
>
> track, then give it some time.
>
> > How can I make these call via POST with the JSONRPC without calling
> the
> > following and using item_id:
> >

> {"id":1,"method":"slim.request","params":["",["favorites","items","0","100","want_url:1"]]}
>
> You could simply play the station's URL instead of relying it to be
> stored as a favorite?

Hi Michael,

Multi call and extra track now removed, tested with one track and time .
As you mentioned >50% of track time , DSTM started to work with no
issues

Thanks for the clarification on DSTM mechanisms

In relation to LastMix, is there a method / way to teach the mixer if
wrong mixes are selected. Having just tested 5 seeder tracks - local
files only. 4 of the 5 were 100% correct with their selection and the
5th made horrible incorrect selections? In addition is there any ways
users can enhance / customise LastMix or is the implementation closed?