mherger wrote:
> > As the title says, if I have an album in my library from Qobuz, then
> > add that same album as local files, rather than hiding the qobuz
> album,
> > all the tracks from both sources show up in the same album.  This
>
> Would you add it by browsing to its files, or by running a scan for new
>
> and changed files?

Michael I posted about this in the Qobuz plugin thread some time ago.
ItÂ’s only this way round.
If you have the local album first and add it in Qobuz later all is well
but as OP says if you have Qobuz first then add local you get them both
in one album. Scanner logic issue methinks

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes