SamY wrote:
> Getting back to your original query, have you tried any of the free
> native Android apps such as Squeezer, Squeeze Ctrl and, the new kid on
> the block, Open Squeeze?

Not yet, this is the first alternative to iPeng I've tried.

I've had iPeng running for a while, originally with a Win XP machine,
but whilst it worked for a while, it has/had a tendency to 'lose its
place' every so often, and I would go to use it after periods of
non-use, and find the SBT responding with "Unable to connect to (PC
name)" or similar. I would then have to do some fiddling around to
persuade it to restart. Sometimes resetting the SBT with the resest
button on the back. At the moment, with LMS, I can get the SBT working
fine with touch commands and the SBT remote, but iPeng is totally
disconnected from the system - previously, it showed the SBT name as the
active player, but I'm getting a "No players found" message whenever I
start it up on the tablet. I've restarted the tablet, restarted iPeng
numerous times, to no effect. To complicate matters, I got rid of the XP
machine a few months back, and now running LMS on a Win 10 machine.