After I upgraded to 7.3.3 on my NetGear ReadyNAS Duo together with my
SqueezeBox Duet I cannot connect my SqueezeCenter to the
SqueezeNetwork.

I have removed, cleaned the ReadyNAS with Clean Slimserver, Clean
SqueezeCenter, installed 7.4, reinstalled down to 7.3.3 again... and
been searching as mad to find the old SqueezeCenter version where all
worked as it should.

If I want to listen to music I choose my ReadyNAS as music source, and
then change to SqueezeNetwork as source whenever I want to play Internet
Radio...so all work, but it is just to time consuming to change back and
forth each time just because it seems like my squeezecenter will not
talk to the squeezenetwork... 

Based on all forums about this the suggestion seems to be about (a)
remove, re-install, and (b) reboot servers, routers, firewalls, etc.. I
have done it all... and for most who has made it work - none seem to be
able to give an answer as to why...

Would some have a real solution to this issue/problem/challenge...


-- 
hpnhansen
------------------------------------------------------------------------
hpnhansen's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=31889
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=65997

_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to