On Mon, 2 May 2005, Joe Cooper wrote:

Though there have been occasions where a new branch was started just to "keep up" with what a side project was doing. Sometimes those branches get merged into the next development release, either by someone else, or the same person that started the branch.

True, but due to the amount of difference between Squid-2.5 and Squid-3 in the areas touched by ICAP I am not sure there is much value in yet another one given the two branches already existing.

But, Henrik is the boss of devel.squid-cache.org, so my opinion is moot.

Opinions are very much welcome.

And I prefer to see myself as the guardian of devel.squid-cache.org rather than boss.

Regards
Henrik