Hi Guido,

I think it's about time comm_select_win32.c is rewritten to use the new
commloop framework like the other I/O loops. Probably best to start from
scratch using current comm_select.c as basis (only about 100 lines of
code in total, about 70 unique for select, quite a bit down from the
previous 650).

I haven't studied comm_select_win32.c in full detail, but it looks very
similar to the old comm_select.c with a little bit of added mapping
between Windows and POSIX. I don't quite grasp the details of this
mapping (the way it's done looks a bit odd to me to be honest).

If you need any help or have any questions regarding the new comm loop
framework please ask.

Regards
Henrik