Hi Henrik,

At 00.41 24/10/2006, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
Hi Guido,

I think it's about time comm_select_win32.c is rewritten to use the new
commloop framework like the other I/O loops. Probably best to start from
scratch using current comm_select.c as basis (only about 100 lines of
code in total, about 70 unique for select, quite a bit down from the
previous 650).

I haven't studied comm_select_win32.c in full detail, but it looks very
similar to the old comm_select.c with a little bit of added mapping
between Windows and POSIX. I don't quite grasp the details of this
mapping (the way it's done looks a bit odd to me to be honest).

Sure, but some oddity comes directly from Microsoft "features" .... :-)
Windows select() is only similar to the Unix one ....

If you need any help or have any questions regarding the new comm loop
framework please ask.

I have already seen your latest commit, and this is already in my TODO list, but I don't have enough time before the weekend, and I think that it will be a good thing if the new comm_select_win32.c will be already in STABLE5.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1           10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135  Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/