On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 12:22 +0200, Tsantilas Christos wrote:

> So yes I believe it is the same bug, but I thing the problem begins
> because the state.writing is not updated correctly ...

Right, but the state is not updated correctly because of the bug you
have fixed.

I have committed your change, simplified virgin body buffer maintenance
(in hope to minimize the number of similar bugs), and probably fixed a
bug with handling of post-preview 204 replies.

The above was done many days ago, but I also wanted to sync with HEAD
before asking you to test again. Since I am not able to do that because
of stale CVS locks, I suggest that you try the squid3-icap branch before
I sync with HEAD.

Thank you,

Alex.