Henrik Nordstrom a écrit :
fre 2007-05-04 klockan 11:27 +0200 skrev Ghislain:
Hi everyone,

there is a compilation error on a squid 2.6.STABLE12 with the client ICAP.

There is no maintained ICAP patch for Squid-2.6.STABLE. If you want
Squid-2 with ICAP then please get Squid-2.HEAD and the ICAP patch from
devel.squid-cache.org.

But I would recommend you to try out Squid-3 ICAP instead. Get a nightly
Squid-3 snapshot, and the Squid-3 ICAP patch from devel.squid-cache.org
(the patch fixes a few problems with Squid-3).

Regards
Henrik

Hi,

I got some interest in Squid/ICAP architecture.
So I tried to patch the nightly snapshot but a large amount of code is already in the Squid-3 source.
Consequently, I wonder what may be the best :
- try to see if all rejections by the patch command are due to the existence of the code in the source else add the differences, - look for the version with which the ICAP patch has be created and apply the patch on it.

The first possibility is very time-consuming while the second one need the help of Alex Rousskov (according to the Squid development projects page).

N.B. : Another question to the ICAP users, which ICAP server do you use ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Jérémy Lardon
Laboratoire DIOM, équipe SATIn - Doctorant