Amos Jeffries wrote:
Henrik Nordström wrote:
The first pass of grouping and classifying the 3 HEAD changesets since
3.0 branches has now been completed by me and Amos.

Please go to
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/changesets/merge.html and
inspect the list of patches to merge and not merge and give your opinion
if you think some patch is should be given another priority or if there
is an error in the grouping of related patches.

Regards
Henrik

Just done a short span of updates.

One thats standing out now is the myportname ACL mini-feature.
I'm doubtful, but agnostic. Are there any actual needs for this in 3.0?

Amos

patch 11410 :
One of my string fixes. This was a clean segfault + compile error fix. Not re-shuffling related.

Any objections to back-porting it to 3.0?

Amos
--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+