>Which is not supported by MSIE, so you are stuck with nothing at all for
>that traffic. :-(

The way things turn out , it seems like I am going to dedicate 1 or 2 proxy
servers (without authentication)
 and no tls client to proxy just for the domains that MS,Symantec and other
vendors needs for the updates ,
and populate that proxies depending on domain in the pac file.

> If the LB are really digging into the traffic sufficiently to see URLs
>(from inside the encryption?) then they are HTTP(S) proxies in their own
>right and need to be accounted for in your TLS-to-proxy plans.

My concern is the traffic client<->LB which needs to be encypted.
Traffic LB<->squid is safe.
The LB going to be used is HAProxy at layer 7 with url load balancing for
http requests
and least connections for https requests .
The LB is going to do tls termination (for the client to tls proxy
encryption part) for the squids as well .
 Problem with kerberos is the ticketing mechanism
 as far as  i know it cannot be shared between the squid proxies ,
so if at first a user authenticates at lets say at cachebox01 then every
time
he changes a cachebox during load balacning it is going to need to
authenticate again .
Unfortunately src ip tagging cannot be performed as all clients are behind
NAT.