Dear Singh,

If you can give us two things then we can help one.
from your cache server run this command and let me
know what's it returned,

lsmod | grep ip_wccp

you are have an access list in your border router
regarding wccp.... can u show that can be problem in
both.....

Best Regards,
Masood Ahmad Shah
System Administrator