Hello

I have setup Mandrake Linux 10.0 as a bridge. I have confirmed the interfaces (eth0
and eth1) are acting as a bridge. I have installed Squid on this device and would like
it to act as a forced, transparent proxy. So I am redirecting requests coming into the
bridge to port 3128, which squid is running on. I have followed the instructions from
the Mini-How to (Linux + Squid + Transparent Proxy) and included both iptables
commands (the PREROUTING with REDIRECT to 3128), but Squid does not seem to process
the requests. No entries in the access.out file. I have found one message on the list
with a similar problem last year, but it was not resolved.

So can anyone point me in the right direction? Bridge is working, squid is running,
you can surf the web from a device connected to the bridge/proxy, but Squid is not
processing the requests. Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]