Hello,

I took a look at the web site... Way out of my area, but I am interested in the future of squid...

I am particularly interested in squid's handling no-cachable content overrides. I have spent the last 6 months trying to force alltheweb.com's thumbnail search (images) to be cached for 24 hours. I have hugh loads of traffic to the same pages in a single day... This site is ran sacking my (limited) bandwidth....

My second interest is an affordable (SOHO) cache appliance running squid on a lan....

Henrik Nordstrom writes:

Last call for registering interest in this.

I need at least 2 confirmed persons intending to attend this Squid BOF session at the Linux Kongress to prepare the session.

So far it has been very silent which either means that there is no Squid Users attending the Linux Kongress, or that there is no interest to discuss what the future of Squid looks like or any other relevant Squid topic.