On 23-Aug-07 My Secret NSA Wiretap Overheard Adrian Chadd Saying  :
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007, Nicole wrote:
>
>> > Odd.. the underlying filesystem should have little or no impact on how
>> > Squid selects cache directory.
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Henrik
>>
>>  Waah. As time goes on, it's getting even stranger. Anything I can test for
>>  or
>> look for?
>>
>> /dev/da0s1h     39G    4.0G     31G    11%    /cache0
>> squidcache1    134G    3.5G    130G     3%    /squidcache1
>> squidcache2    134G     28G    106G    21%    /squidcache2
>> squidcache3    134G     14G    120G    11%    /squidcache3
>
> Graph the operations per-disk. Gather data and report back. :)
>

> Adrian

 It seems the problem may be with my test unit. I am very new to ZFS and after
looking around I found that my zfs disks were reporting errors. So it is
possible this is why squid was "avoiding" them.

 Also I have checked out munin. If anyone has a copy of some setup scripts etc
that they can share, I would greatly appreciate it!

  Thanks!

  Nicole

--
  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -
 "The term "daemons" is a Judeo-Christian pejorative.
 Such processes will now be known as "spiritual guides"
  - Politicaly Correct UNIX Page