Markus,

On Jun 7, 2008, at 2:55 PM, Markus Moeller wrote:
Find below a small test program to create a token. Run a kinit as a user and then ./squid_kerb_auth_test proxy_fqdn. It creates a token like:

Thank you for the little program, I will test my set up today to see if it is taking tokens correctly. I will also recompile squid_kerb_auth without -DHAVE_SPNEGO. Thank you very much for this, it will be very handy!!

I now believe the issue has to do with squid configuration. I have not been able to get any indication that it is even trying kerberos - it is just using the basic auth method. I am going to strip down my squid config to the basics and see what I can get going on.

Thank you for the help and effort you have put into this!

-Alex