Would you mind testing with an increased buffer of 32k in squid-2/src/auth/negotiate/auth_negotiate.c and in squid_kerb_auth.c ?

Thank you
Markus

"Malte Schröder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think at first I increased some buffers but hit a wall when the
Proxy-Authenticate header got too long. I don't remember the limit,
could have been something around 8k chars.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 12:19:41 +0100