Hi,

we are running squid 3.0 STABLE6 on rhel5 without authentication for the proxy.
We have an authentication problem on some websites.
Our users logging in with username and passwort to a site,
there is a link to an image database on another server of an external provider.
Without proxy I get access to this site, with proxy I get a new login form.
I think, username and password or some other login information for the image database is committed in the background
and squid can not bypass this login.

Does anybody know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks!
Nicole