Nicole Hähnel wrote:
Amos Jeffries schrieb:
Nicole Hähnel wrote:
Hi,

we are running squid 3.0 STABLE6 on rhel5 without authentication for the proxy.
We have an authentication problem on some websites.
Our users logging in with username and passwort to a site,
there is a link to an image database on another server of an external provider. Without proxy I get access to this site, with proxy I get a new login form. I think, username and password or some other login information for the image database is committed in the background
and squid can not bypass this login.

Does anybody know how I can fix this problem?

Sounds like NTLM or some other auth method that can't be passed through a proxy. Are you able to provide us with the headers during these requests?

Amos

Here are the headers...

Thanks. From that it looks like a server-side possibly IP-based auth depending critically on persistent connections.

Are you able to do the same trace on the outgoing side of Squid? Maybe more clues there.