On sön, 2008-06-29 at 10:15 -0500, Nick Lehman wrote:
> I figured out what was happening.  I ended up doing a chown to the
> squid user on those files.  Now I'm having another issue.  None of the
> sites that I have blacklists for under squidguard are being blocked.
> I see the 4 processes running along side squid, but nothing is being
> block.  Even the expression filters in the squid config are being
> ignored.

Usually it's for the same reasons, permission issues. If SquidGuard
detects a proble with it's configuration it enters passthru mode letting
all requests pass..

Check your cache.log, at around the time where Squid starts SquidGuard..

And doublecheck that your cache_effective_user has read permission on
the SquidGuard configuration data.

Regards
Henrik