tor 2008-12-11 klockan 12:51 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> > So is DHCP. (or the IPv6 version, used for distributing parameters like
> > this even if the address as such is autoconfigured)
>
> There was no DHCPv6 option for WPAD/PAC when I checked last year.

Technically there is none in DHCP(v4) either, Option 252 is just
informally agreed upon... but you may be right. Probably WPAD hasn't
been implemented for IPv6-only networks yet..

The only I could find on the subject was Microsoft PAC extensions to
support IPv6, but nothing on the distribution of the PAC URL in IPv6
networks.

Regards
Henrik