-----Original Message-----
From: Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz>
To: Ritter, Nicholas <nicholas.rit...@americantv.com>
Cc: vivek...@aol.in; squid-users@squid-cache.org
Sent: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 8:06 am
0ASubject: Re: [squid-users] Re: WCCP configuration

Ritter, Nicholas wrote:

With TProxy, I think you need to use Squid3-HEAD to reliably fix your
issue....Amos would know for sure.

Nick

Yes. Squid-2.* has no support for TPROXY v4.1+

3.1.0.3 or later is needed. Which is at least an RC beta now, more
stable that pure 3.HEAD alpha code.

Also the squid.conf and configure details have changed.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4

Amos