Hello All,

I have followed this configuration, but when I try and access the website from outside my network All I get is the default page of the apache on the machine where the Squid proxy is installed

Here is the link:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/BasicAccelerator

here is the configuration I followed

http_port 80 accel defaultsite=your.main.website.name(changed my port to 81 my backend server listens on port 81)I havehttp_port 81 accel defaultsite=www.my.website.org vhostand then used thiscache_peer ip.of.webserver parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=myAccelcache_peer 192.168.1.5 parent 81 0 no query originserver name=myAccel(myAccel I have put a name)and then acl our_sites dstdomain my.website.org
http_access allow our_sites
cache_peer_access myAccel allow our_sites
cache_peer_access myAccel deny all Anybody with any suggestions please?Any help would be appreciated thank youRegardsAdam