> Squid + SquidGuard very easy to do. you need to ask
> yourself, do you want transparent or configure the client
> browser ?
> then you can filter with a blacklist

Greetings.

I'm trying to do this web content filtering at a small elementery school and is
tending to be somewhat difficult to implement since I'm already blocking some
ip address from accessing the Internet and allowing others. Now,  I have no
idea how I can filter only a hand full of the allowed ip addresses. Don't know
exactly how to do it since there isn't any if statements and stuff like that to
use for the ip addresses I need filtering for.

Please guide me to where I can get an idea of what to do in my case.

I appreciate yout time.