I've started doing field tests of 3.1.1 and a interesting bug has showed up. If
you try to jump ahead in a partially loaded video from youporn.com or
redtube.com the flash player freezes and doesn't continue to download the
video. With squid off, you would be able to jump to any part of the video and
have it continue playing. I've tested this on 3.1.1, 3.1.0.14 and 3.1.0.15 and
they all have the same behavior.  I've also tested this on squid 2.7 and both
sites work properly.

Can some other users confirm this before I submit a bug report?

Using squid 3.1.1 on Debian 5.0.1  2.6.30.10 kernel