Hi,

As last time I had a squid box working in interception mode as well:
 traffic was redirected from default gateway to squid box, then IP-filter
 will NAT to intercepting squid. Look like this:

INTERNET Router

 Switch----Default gateway
   |  \
   |   \
   |    + Squid box

  LAN

But I'm thinking that I don't have access to default gateway router to
modify http traffic to squid, so I do add one more NIC to squid box and
 change topo to this:

INTERNET Router

   |eth1
 Squid
   |eth0

 Switch----Default gateway

  LAN

I've just tried to do so, but the traffic passed through and don't come
 to Squid. So the box is like a switch only. How can I do to make sure
 http traffic always comes to squid?

Perhaps my question doesn't really relate to Squid, but it's great
    to hear from your opinions.

    Thanks and best regards,

    ~ Neddie