On 04/04/2012 13:07, JC Putter wrote:
Jasper,

Sorry to jump in here as the email was addressed to Amos,

We run a configuration very similar to what you want, we use NTLM auth
with squid and dansguardian,

Client>  dansguardian>  Squid>  internet

and for cases which dosnt have any danshguardian in place, what about an external_acl that can help with AD integration?

Regards,
Eliezer
Dangurdian has the capability to filter traffic based on the username,
there is a perl script also available which can pull the usernames from
your AD group into a specified filter group.

So we have different filter groups for different users..

Hope it helps.

<SNIP>

--
Eliezer Croitoru