> Eli, sockets are being closed and reopened on reconfigure as well

I just tested, and this is false. I opened a 100MB test file download through a
proxy, reloaded the proxy multiple times, and the download kept chugging.

If I'd blacklisted my IP as part of that reload, I don't know if it would have
kicked me off or let the open socket finish, but that's primarily an academic
question.

Second test: logged into a server that's currently doing 50Mb/s and probably
around 100 requests/sec. Watched traffic in dstat. Did a squid reload. No drop.

Reloading is fine.