On 4/07/2013 6:16 a.m., neeraj kharbanda wrote:
Hi,
I tested squid3.Head for storeid with 2 scripts 1 written by eliezer
and other by syaffudin both the scripts failed to cache youtube.
I switched back to squid-2.7.9 and used storeurl.pl by the same
author. Now I can see hit on youtube movies.

Which indicates that store-ID is not the problem. It works in the same ways as store-URL but with some extra bug fixes.

Some detailed information about what is happening during a "fail" is needed and please post that to squid-dev mailing list.

that was information for developers

What was and why you posting it to users?