"Eugene M. Zheganin" <eug...@zhegan.in> wrote in message news:5226b394.90...@zhegan.in...
Hi.

On 04.09.2013 01:42, Markus Moeller wrote:

  Do you work in a Windows environemnt with AD as kdc ?   I have a new
method in my squid 3.4 patch (see squid dev list) which uses the Group
Information MS is putting in the ticket. This would eliminate the ldap
lookup completely.

I do. This is awesome ! Thanks a lot.

It "just" needs the helper protocol enhancement to forward group information from the auth helper to an acl helper which I still have to write.

Are you still interested in tcpdump captures you mentioned in previous
letter ?

Yes I would still like to see it.

P.S. I found this message. Will the new helper protocol recognize nested
groups ?

Yes it does.

Eugene.

Regards