OK so a custom 407 is the right answer for this case.
instead of "proxy rejected the request" page from firefox or any other browser. by a localhost I meant a localnet host..(which from the proxy point of view is a localhost).
So for the same request response I would use another thing that deny_info.
Is there a template or a file that I can relate about this 407 response page?

Thanks,
Eliezer