Hi,

I wanted a clarification if the following is an expected behavior from Squid.
Our setup is as follows:

Client --------> Squid -----------> Server
              (Squid 2.7)         (Windows Media Player)

Miss case:
1. Client issues a HTTP 1.0 request with Connection: keep-alive in request
header
2. Squid sends a HTTP 1.1 request to Server with Connection: Keep-Alive in
request header
3. Server responds with HTTP 1.0 with no Connection in response header
4. Squid responds to the client with HTTP 1.1 with Connection: Close in
response header

HIT case:
1. Client issues a HTTP 1.0 request with Connection: keep-alive in request
header
2. Squid responds with a HTTP 1.1 with Connection: Keep-Alive in response header

Our problem is that in the HIT case the client is sending a FIN to Squid while
we are serving the video!!

So we are trying to figure out is this an expected behavior from Squid and
could this behavior be our issue?

Thanks,
Aditya