John Anderson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just curious to know, has anyone setup sqwebmail using Paul
> Gregg's Single-UID setup before?

I've been using a single-UID setup with qmail and sqwebmail for about 3
years.  I probably can't give too much help or advice on how to do this as
my setup is pretty unconventional.  But the single-UID part is based on the
original document by P. Gregg.  I'm not sure if sqwebmail actually uses
qmail's user/assign file because I use the following parameter when
configuring sqwebmail:

--with-userdb=/path/popacct

The format of my popacct file is:

popacctname:encrypted pw:UID:path to maildir:

So this file duplicates much of what is in the users/assign file.
In my case, the UID is the same for all accounts in my popacct file.

Dennis Duval