I'll ask once more, just to make sure I didn't ask at a bad
time last time:

Has anyone successfully used vpopmail IP-based virtual hosts
with sqwebmail, so that users don't have to type in their full
login name, but rather they type in JUST the user part, and they
point their browser to http://www.ip-based-domain-example.com/cgi-bin/sqwebmail
?

I can't get this to work personally, and I'd be very interested
in knowing if sqwebmail is DESIGNED to accommodate this type
of IP-based authentication. If it isn't, I'll probably have to
write a patch myself, as this is kind-of a stickler for me.

Thanks,

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.