I just tried to set up a simple mailing list and I failed :-(
I used the address book to create a user which was a comma separated
list of email addresses (I also tried a semi-colon separated list). Both
times I got bounced back to me a message from exim saying I had a
malformed recipient address.

By checking the logs, I saw the address passed to sendmail was in the
form: <[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED]> which is obviously
wrong. I looked at the sendit.sh and I have:
exec /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t $DSN -f "$1"

I believe the -t flag says that the addresses should be taken from the
message header rather than the command line. I cannot remove the t flag
since I get other errors.

Is there any way of setting up mailing lists in SqWebMail?

Thanks,
Andy