Andrew Ingram writes:

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 22:46, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Andrew Ingram writes:

> I just tried to set up a simple mailing list and I failed :-(
> I used the address book to create a user which was a comma separated

You don't enter a comma-separated list. You enter the addresses, one at a time.

Are you sure about this? I'm referring to creating a distribution list within the address book, not at the top of an email message.

Correct. That's what you do. Enter the first address for a distribution list, hit "Add". Select the address again, hit "Edit". Now, enter the second address for the distribution list, etc...