Hi, I've been browsing to the mailing list archives and found nothing.
My problem is very wierd.

I have Sqwebmail+vpopmail+courrier.

I have the domains dir from vpopmail on a nfs share, and I receive the emails, send, create, create nem email accounts, etc etc.
But from 2 days ago something wierd started to happen, when I delete an email on seqwebmail, and then click on the Folders options to make a "refresh" of the Inbox dir the message counts as deleted, but a link to the message continues on the Inbox, with the mark box as Gray.
The only way the message disapears is by sending a message to my self or moving a message to some dir.

Does anyone had this problem ?

Thank you

regards

rech