On Thursday 13 March 2003 07:44, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Joao Rechena writes:
> > Yes, I'm using nfs, but the clocks on the machines are with just 10
> > seconds
>
> 10 seconds is a lifetime.
>
> > of diference between them.... That is the wierd part. I'v tried to
> > syncronize the clocks and does the same thing.
> > Any more sugestions ?
>
> As I said: synchronize the clocks.

No joke. Run NTP. You should never run servers without it.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.