On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 05:04:41PM -0600, Nick Lomonte wrote:
> Building a new mail server - running fedora core 1 and vpopmail 5.4.0
> rc2.
>
> Everything compiles OK.  After logging to sqwebmail, I get "Internal
> error (module maildir.c, line 170) - contact system administrator".
>
> Ideas?

This exact same thing just happened to me.

After googling for a couple of hours and finding very little on
the error, I realized that I downloaded the latest development
snapshot instead of 3.6.2.

Make sure you have sqwebmail-3.6.2.tar.bz2 and not
sqwebmail-3.6.2.20040125.tar.bz2

After installing 3.6.2, the error went away.

Hopefully that fixes it for you.

By the way, I am new to sqwebmail and I love it!

Thank You! to all the developers and maintainers.

Been looking for something like this for a long time.
This is perfect for small businesses that don't need something
overkill like Groupwise or Exchange.

Andy Firman
Firman Consulting, LLC