On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 12:07:37PM +0100, sq sub wrote:
> I have been using sqwebmail 3.3.7 for some time and it's ok.
>
> after upgrading to v4.0.2 I now get corruption in the user name part of the
> email address when I send an email. it looks like random stuff then the
> last two characters are ok then followed by the @and domain.
>
> The system is running on redhat 7.2 (yes it's old!)
>
> does anyone have the same issue?

Looks like someone else does, posted a couple of weeks ago:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=sqwebmail&m=107936857313811&w=2

I have not seen a solution to this issue though. I haven't yet upgraded to
this version myself either.

What ./configure options did you use when compiling sqwebmail? Then we might
be able to replicate your problem.

Regards,

Brian.