From: ml2 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 4:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [sqwebmail] Re: corrupted user name in email address

Brian Candler writes:

> Looks like someone else does, posted a couple of weeks ago:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=sqwebmail&m=107936857313811&w=2
>
> I have not seen a solution to this issue though. I haven't yet upgraded to
> this version myself either.
>
> What ./configure options did you use when compiling sqwebmail? Then we might
> be able to replicate your problem.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brian.

I do my configuration with the following:

./configure --enable-cgibindir=/usr/local/httpd/cgi-bin \
 --enable-imagedir=/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/images/sqwebmail \
 --enable-imageurl=/images/sqwebmail \
 --with-db=gdbm \
 --enable-mimetypes=/etc/httpd/mime.types \
 --without-authdaemon \
 --with-authvchkpw  \
 --enable-autopurge=3 \
 --enable-maxpurge=30 \