Thanks to ALL for the help.

By default, the /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/authdaemonrc had
authmodulelistorig="authcustom authcram authuserdb authvchkpw authpam"
and I thaught it was doing (as usual) them all by order of failure, but not.
Then (my last card) i changed to authmodulelist="authvchkpw" only and it's working nicely.

But i think these things must be documented. I'm not asking for pdf's or something. It could be 1 only text file.
I think qmail, vpopmail, sqwebmail, ... have a lot of quality (i'm using them !) but lot of people doesn't use it by the lack of support when they have natural and normal problems when installing and onfiguring.

Only a suggestion to have even better software ;)
Thanks again !