Hi,

Was any progress ever made in regard to this thread:

(from around May 2003)

Short version:

Have sqwebmail hide deleted messages from the list of messages.

Example:

When reading your inbox, if you delete a message it is still displayed in a dimmed
state. However you cannot click the message to undelete it.

I would very much like to hide these messages. I'm working on deploying sqwebmail out
my users and I know that the visiblity of deleted messages will be the cause of many
complaints and much confusion :(

Did anyone ever get any work done on this? The archive appears to be missing some
messages (the
initial message is not listed for example), so I'm not sure what the conclusion was.