Sagara Wijetunga writes:

--- Brian Candler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 03:59:06AM -0700, Sagara
Wijetunga wrote:
> Does the sqwebmail CGI stub binary drops any
> environment variable that it was not designed to
use?

Correct. It only sends certain environment
variables.

Ok I found the secret :) The easiest way to pass an
environment variable into sqwebmail CGI stub is to
prefix it by ÂSQWEBMAIL_Â.

Thanks Brian, James and Sam for helping me to reach
the answer.

Sagara

Why not do what the INSTALL document says to do.

/usr/local/share/sqwebmail/logindomainlist - if this file exists, it can
be used in a vast number of ways to fine tune the user login experience.
See README.logindomainlist.html for more information.

I do that and put "*:mail.*:@" in that file and now ALL of the people who use my domains, don't have to type in a domain.

-Jonathan