Hello,

thanks for considering to contribute to Kamailio!

The usual way to contribute is to fork the kamailio repository to your
github account, work on that one and then make pull requests. Some
guidelines are available at:

  -
https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/quickstart/contributing-to-projects

Once the contributions are consistent in size and number, then we can
consider simplifying the process with direct commit access rights.

Cheers,
Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - June 5-7, 2023 - www.kamailioworld.com